Friday 29 May 2009

Menages and Interviews and Reviews, Oh, my!

I was on the Oh, Get a Grip blog yesterday talking about menages. Do you have a preference for what combinations of M's and F's you read about? Let me know. Never Say Never.

An interview I did a little while ago with Paranormal romance writer Margaret West just just gone live. I'm in the spotlight on her site.

And another review just came in for Turquoise and Leather. Tina from Two Lips reviews gave the book five out of five kisses and said some really nice things about Eric and George. You can check that out here.

*****

In other news, I'm editing like mad to try to get a short story off to my editor by the end of the month. There's absolutely no reason why I've given myself an end of the month ideal deadline for it, accept that I just seem to do things like that...

Have a good Friday people :)

No comments: