Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sugar and Spice

I've been lucky enough to get some great reviews recently, with some very nice comments. I finally got a review page up and running on my website with all the reviews for all the books.

And here are the highlights for the July releases:

Carole from Rainbow Reviews gave Time To Do four and a half out of five stars and said:

"Kim Dare does a superb job of developing these two characters... A few very light BDSM elements in the book add a delicious hint of spice to this story... I loved it. Time To Do is securely on my keeper shelf, and I can't wait to see what this author writes next!"

Read the full review
here.






Carole from Rainbow Reviews also gave In the Heat of the Moment four and a half stars and said:

"Kim Dare really has a flair for m/m D/s romance. I have yet to read one of her books that I didn't love, and this one is no exception... This is a lovely, well-written story of power exchange between two attractive men, and I definitely recommend it."
Read the full review
here.

Regina from Coffee Time Romance gave In the Heat of the Moment five out of five coffee cups and said:

"This has to be one of the best BDSM love stories I have had the pleasure of reading... Ms. Dare does a fantastic job of accurately explaining how it is for a Submissive in a relationship with a Dom. I have read a lot of stories in this genre, and this is by far one of the most accurate as far as how things actually should go down. Then of course there is the sex which is positively scorching, with lots of emotion mixed in which for me can be a deal breaker if it is not there... Quite simply, this story is wonderful and I highly recommend it!"

Read the full review
here.

April from Fallen Angel Reviews gave In the Heat of the Moment five out of five fallen angels and said:

"Okay, I don’t normally like BDSM stories, but Kim Dare has a way of writing that is completely appealing, BDSM and all! Probably because she makes every character and plot line seem so down to earth and realistic... Characters like Shawn and Brett is exactly why Kim Dare is one of my favorite authors."

Read the full review
here.

And that's it for me at the moment. Still editing my werewolves and writing the other shifter series. Nothing too interesting to say, lol.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: