Saturday, 13 March 2010
Creative Liar Competition
Just in case anyone hasn't seen these posts popping up all over the net, here's the basic theory.
I make 7 statements. 5 are lies. 2 are true. You leave a comment guessing which are the true statements, and I pick a random winner out of the right answers (or out of all the answers if no one gets the right answer!).
The winner can pick any e-book title from my back list (or opt for an IOU for a coming soon title if they have all the backlist titles they want).
Everyone up to speed? Then let the game begin.
1. I have a BA in Creative Writing from a top British university.
2. Every story I've submitted for publication has been accepted on first offering.
3. I'm a fluent Welsh speaker, and have been since I was old enough to talk.
4. I've written a minimum of 1000 words every single day for over three years.
5. All my characters are based on the kinky people I know in real life.
6. Nobody in my family knows what kind of books I write.
7. I sometimes forget my characters aren't real people, and worry their feelings will be hurt when reviews dislike them.
And that's it. Guess away. The competition will remain open until Sunday 21st. I'll tell you who the winners are, and which were the right answers then :)
Good luck everyone.
BTW - I was tagged by Lisabet Sarai. Unfortunatly, I think everyone I know has already been tagged, so I'll have to beg off that part of the game, lol.
And a random add - I'm on the Shared Wisdom blog today, talking about who I write for and why. Do drop by and leave your thoughts if you get a chance.