Monday 16 February 2009

Memo: Ideas, Genres and coming soon.

Hi everyone :)

Today...

Gaydar has made it's appearence on TEB's coming soon list. You can see that here.

Tuesday...

I'll be talking about Ideas on Writer's Evolution.

Wednesday...

I'll be back on this blog for Discipline part 2.

Thursday...

It's over to Oh, Get a Grip to talk about my favourite genre.

Friday...

I'm thinking about changing my Friday blog to some sort of thought for the week. Not sure yet. I'll probably work something out by Friday :)

What else.

Writing for the week...

I finished the four short stories I was working on. I'm now working on another Lust Bite. It would be nice to finish the first draft of that this week.

Editing for the week...

The anthology sub I was working on turned into a really good story which was throughly unsuitable for the anthology. So, I'm now editing another story for the anthology. Hoping to sub that this week or early next week, so the aim for this week should probably be to do as much as I can on it.

And that's it.

Don't forget to have a glance at Secret Service if you haven't already.

No comments: