Monday 23 February 2009

Memo: Interruptions, Explicitness and Anthologies

Hi everyone,


Today:


Night of the Senses is Now On Sale! More about that in a seperate post :)

Secret Service recieved a four star review from Rainbow Reviews. The review was written by Fox, who said:

"...this story is very entertaining and romantic."

You can read the rest of it here.


Tuesday:


I'm on Writer's Evolution blog talking about Interruptions.


Wednesday:


I'm still deciding my word of the week. I'm going for something smaller and more specific this time around. Maybe actually something I can fit into a reasonable post rather than an epic!


Thursday:


I'll be talking about "The new explictness" on the Oh, Get a Grip! blog.


Friday:


Back here for five of something :)

And that's it as far as I know.

What else should I be doing this week?

Writing:

I'd like to finish the fourth Lust bite story, so I'll have the first drafts of all the stories in the mini collection by the end of the month.

Editing:

Ideally I'd like to be able to submit the second Lust bite story by the end of the month too. Not sure if that's possible, so I'll set my aim at the story being as close to submission standard as possible by then.

Have a good week everyone.

No comments: