Saturday 27 December 2008

Hitting the Hotspot

Hi Everyone,

If you get a chance, please check out Total-e-bound's Hitting the Hotspot blog today.

I'm over there talking about New Years, The Gift, and that moment where Anything could happen!

Thanks guys :)

Hope you are all having a great Christmas.

P.S. Am I the only person on the planet who can't work out how to get an extra column of widgts to appear on the left as well as the right hand side of my blog? If anyone knows what I should be doing to get that to happen, please let me know!

2 comments:

Eco Minimalist said...

Check out this link: http://bguide.blogspot.com/2008/03/3-columns-minima-two-right-sidebars.html
I think that's the one I used!^^

Kim Dare said...

Thanks Tina :)

That's been bugging me for ages. I'll have a go at it as soon as I get a chance, now that I've got some idea what I'm trying to do!