Friday 29 January 2010

New Cover Art!

Hi everyone,

I just recieved a wonderful bundle of covers from Resplendence. The publisher and the cover artist (Les Byerley) are both new to me, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm so pleased with how they turned out.

I've been really lucky with my covers so far, and I think the cover Gods have smiled on me again today. Let me know what you think :)

The first four are all part of a M/M (and M/M/M) BDSM werelions series:

Ryland's Sacrifice - coming out in Feburary



Marrick's Promise - coming out in June



Ellery's Duty - coming out in October



Cameron's Pride - coming out in December



And last but not least is a modern day M/M, BDSM, Avian-shifters, re-telling of The Ugly Duckling fairy tale:

Duck! - coming out in August



Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

n.c. jenks said...

Congrats, Kim! Love the covers.

Can't wait for their releases. I read the info for Ryland's Sacrifice on your website and I can't wait to read it. :)

Kris Norris said...

Nice covers Kim... I love the textures...and hey, the guys aren't too hard to look at either.

Congrats.
Kris

Jan Irving said...

Awesome looking all of them. I can't wait to pick them up.

Kim Dare said...

Thanks for dropping by guys.

I can't believe how lucky I've been with the covers!

Hope you both like them if you do decide to read :)

Take care,

Kim Dare.