Friday 2 January 2009

Five things... I'd like to get done in January

As part of my whole, not planning to far in advance, I'm posting January goals rather than new years resolutions.

Here they are, if you're interested...

1. Write and edit a lust bite length story for Total-e-bound. I'd like to get that written by the end of this week and submitted around the middle of the month all going well. 10-15k.

2. Edit an anthology submission I've already written and get that sent off by the end of the month. It stands at 15k at the moment, I can go up to 20 if I need to.

3. Write two more lust bite length stories and set them aside to be edited at a later date. The first drafts should be 10k each.

4. Write two anthology subs to be edited later in the year. One first draft needs to be 10k, the other needs to be 15k.

5. Spend at least a little bit of time doing things that aren't writing. More about that next week.

Okay everyone, hope you had a great new years and you're raring to go for 2009.

Other news:

Not much, lol.

I'm editing my round robin submission. That will hopefully be gone by the end of the week.

I've written a bit of the first lust bite story I'm writing. Hope to finish the first draft of that by the end of the weekend too.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your productivity is amazing!!!

You can do it!

Kim Dare said...

Being obsessive has it's good points, lol.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get through it all.