Monday 12 January 2009

Memo: Behind the curve

Hi everyone,

I know it's a bit late for resolutions.

I'm a bit behind the curve, but this year I'm going to try to use the Monday Memos to tell you about whatever is going on that week. That's the theory.

So, chats, releases, blogs, everything else, should be listed here the Mondy before it happens... or the Monday after it happens if my organisation fails me.

It's a nice easy Monday to break me into the idea. No releases or any big news to share with you about books. I don't have to be too organised today, lol.

But, I do have some exciting news about a new blog. I'm the resident rookie on the
Writers Evolution blog. Everyone is introducing themselves this week as the blog gets up and running. My day is Tuesday, so I'll be there tomorrow.

There's another blog I may be writing on once a week starting next month, more about that when I have more details on it.

And from there, on to the next thing that's putting me slightly behind the curve at the moment...

I don't know if other writers have the same problem, but I'm suffering from something of a backlog of stories. Since I'm having my own personal new years admin thing over a week later than the rest of the world, I've been looking at what I did last year and what I want to do this year. That's what I'll be wondering about on my blog this Wednesday. Tune in then for more on that.

This month I'm also planning to set up facebook/myspace/yahoo group/anywhere else I'm supposed to be accounts. Maybe I'll try to set up one a week. We shall see.

Okay, that's it.

*Goes off to try and catch up with that damn curve she's always behind*

No comments: