Monday 5 January 2009

Memo: Last day of Christmas

Memo: Christmas isn't over for another few hours!


Hi everyone,


Since it's the last day of Advent today, it is officially the last day to read holiday stories in the holiday season.


That means you still have time to read The Gift. Of course, I have no objection to anyone reading it in the middle of summer if that rocks your boat. Keeping the Spirit of Christmas all through the year is an admirable thing to do - even Dickins knew that, lol.


But if you like to read Christmas stories at Christmas time. You can do that here. (Click on the pic)



Just to warn you, my next release is out February 9th - Secret Service as part of the My Secret Valentines Collection, so I'll be babbling about that for the next month or so.


I also have news about Night of the Sense - the BDSM anthology that Whispers is going to be included in. It's live on the TEB coming soon page. If you go here you can read a bit about all the other stories that are included in the anthology. (Click on the pic)



What else am I supposed to tell you today?


I finished writing the first in an unofficial series of Lust bite length stories I'm working on. I'm hoping to edit that up to sub in the middle of the month.


Either today or tomorrow, I'll start writing the next in the series. I'm looking forward to that.


And I think that's it for today.


Have a good last day of Christmas everyone.

No comments: