Tuesday 3 March 2009

Memo: Chats, markets and BDSM

Hello everyone,

On the weekend:

My editor accepted the last story I submitted to Total-e-bound. Very excited. It's my twelth acceptance. I'll be back with more about it when I have a few more details to share.

Today:

Total-e-bound's March newsletter went out. My chapter of the round robin is part of it. You can read about what Mark and Ryan get up to here.

I'm also about to take part in a chat here. Everyone is welcome. It's on NOW! (Which is why I'm up at crazy o'clock!)

Tuesday:

Writer's evolution - writing for the market.

Thursday:

Oh, get a grip - writing BDSM (anyone guess who's turn it was to pick the topic this week *tries to look innocent and quickly gives up*)

Rest of the week:

I'm debating what to do with my blogs and topics on this, blog, so I'll have to let you know as I make my decisions.

No comments: