I've been meaning to post some of these links for quite a while. Others I've just found. No theme or anything, just pages I've visited recently that made me smile or that made me want to pass the news on.
1. The Mom song. on Brynn Paulin's Blog. Watched this video clip way too many times. Still giggle every time.
2. Dakota's new backdrop. Do I need to explain?
3. TEB's Christmas competition. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address how much easier could it be?
4. Chelle Hicks has a new contract, new cover art, new website and new blog. (Some of these could probably be discribed as new-ish. Sorry it took me so long to remember to link.) Congratulations on all the great news Chelle.
5. You really thought you were going to get away before I mentioned it again? The Gift.
I'm now editing my Summer story. In the Heat of the Moment. It's already touching the top end of the word count. Lot's off cutting bits to make room for other bits left to go.
Tomorrow I'll start back working on the wip I set aside to write the summer one. Sealing the Deal, first of a new series. Needs 6k done on the first draft.
That's it. Sleep well people.